5.10.2008

W=FD

Wonderful, joyous Saturday afternoon. Stuck inside under fluorescent lights really only for the sake of warming a chair. Cutting out shelf tags with scissors as opposed to my customary way with a paper cutter, only to kill time. Building numerous seeqpod playlists, listening to punk rock, avoiding responsibility, avoiding people, and smoking cigarettes. My hair is getting longer and starting to fro out again. Idle thoughts. I keep telling myself that there will be something to do on Friday nights, then I wake up Saturday morning. I'm going to put my sunglasses on and wait for the night and it's monstrosities. I was told last night by a good friend that he could see me walking downtown with a double bladed ax. That's inspiring. There is a short film I will make some day based on the conversation, but for now idleness. I am going to start playing guitar again, tomorrow, next week, this summer, but for now...

signing off,
fromundertheovercast

No comments: