1.07.2008

AM radio in the AM

Hello there. Back in commission in the year of '08. Wondering if disaster awaits. Hoping for the best. Keeping it simple. Went to the laundromat today. Still one of my top five places to drink, but not this time. Better than that it is one of the best places to read comments left by other patrons and one in particular today.

"Dear Mr. Jean,
Had trouble with washer 17. Put in 75¢, but it wouldn't take any more. Also, the detergent dispenser, wouldn't dispense the detergent I selected. Only took my money like every woman I have been with. Can I possibly get a refund?"

He left his name and phone number which I have forgotten. But I thank him for the gently giggle I got out of it in a pre-caffeine stupor. Remember it's not always about the stupid I saw U's and marker in bathroom stalls.

Signing off, fromundertheovercast.


No comments: