3.19.2008

stumble into clarity

Awhile back I blogged about my take on finding money while in a public setting. There is no doubt that I share that idea with many others and that it is not only applied to money or any other possessions in which we find comfort or security. I've been thinking about it a lot in recent days. It seems almost cliché but at the same time rooted in a survival mechanism and completely ingrained in society. It's a philosophy that really all boils down to three easy words: "Seize the moment." I guess it's simply, because if you don't someone else will.

On the other hand, if you fall into a goldmine, it could be fatal. So watch your step. There is a such thing as having too many opportunities and missing out on what you really want. I could babble for hours but I won't. I sound like a shitty horoscope. So if you do find money on the street or even if you don't, just play it cool. Buy somebody a drink...

No comments: